Rainbow Noodle Bowl with Almond Butter Sauce
- 1, 1” piece of ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
¼ cup La Tourangelle French Roasted Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp sriracha
- 1, 4 oz package of Pad Thai brown rice noodles
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- Rainbow carrots, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- Radish, sliced
- Soft boiled egg
- Bring a small and large pot of water to a boil. Once boiled, cook noodles according to package instructions. For a soft boiled egg, gently drop the egg into boiling water, then reduce the heat to low and cover for 6 ½ minutes. Transfer to an ice bath for about 2 minutes to stop the cooking process.
- Meanwhile make the dressing: whisk together the ginger, garlic, almond butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha in a small bowl. Gradually pour in warm water, whisking, until the sauce is loose enough to drizzle. Set aside. Next, prep your veggies.
- Assemble the bowl: add cooked noodles to a bowl and drizzle on desired amount of sauce, mixing well to combine. Add chopped veggies, egg, and an extra drizzle of the almond butter sauce. Enjoy!