Associate Brand ManagerApply Now
La Tourangelle is growing and we’re seeking a go-getting Associate Brand Manager who is passionate about growing awareness and trial for our products while delighting our consumers with an exceptional brand experience throughout the customer journey. The Associate Brand Manager will execute marketing programs, including New Products, Trade Shows and Events and will also support our Sales team to implement winning customer marketing programs with our key strategic accounts. This person is creative and energized about new ways for spreading our brand. The Associate Brand Manager will join a team of builders and become an expert in all our products and processes, gaining insider knowledge about each department of the company as well as the consumer product goods and natural foods industry.
Reports To: VP of Marketing
Location: La Tourangelle Corporate Headquarters, Berkeley, CA
- Marketing Activation: Support VP of Marketing in key marketing initiatives (consumer and trade). Assist in development and execution of the annual marketing plans to increase brand awareness, drive trial, and enhance product velocity and profitability. Generate brand excitement and activate brand-building marketing campaigns that inspire food lovers everywhere!
- New Product Development: Collaborate with new products team, including the LAT FoodLab, to help incubate, test and accelerate new product launches. Analyze trends to identify new product opportunities and facilitate cross functional communication on various projects from concept to commercialization.
- Market Analysis: Identify new flavor trends and new product pipeline opportunities in existing and new categories for La Tourangelle. Analyze key category, consumer and industry trends by utilizing industry reports and point-of-sale data (SPINS, Nielsen/IRI) in order to guide new product planning and marketing programs.
- Project Management: Develop overall project timelines around key marketing initiative including packaging design, trade show planning, vendor management and campaign execution.
- Customer Marketing: Develop and execute in-store marketing programs at strategic retail partners. Communicate key brand messages in-store through a variety of programs including coupons, sampling, demos, point-of-sale signage and shippers.
- Events/Trade Show Management. Lead planning and execution for industry trade shows and community events. Develop creative materials, event communications and manage timelines.
- Creative Development: Help manage external graphic designers by providing direction on various marketing materials including Sell Sheets, Digital Assets, Signage and Packaging Design.
- 2 – 4 years of marketing experience, preferably with consumer-packaged foods within the Natural/Specialty Foods space.
- Consumer mind-set. Passionate about uncovering insights to help develop products and programs that engage our consumers and meet their needs.
- Highly organized. Experience managing multiple projects. Prior New Products or Trade Show/Event Management experience a plus.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated; able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A strong work ethic matched with a natural curiosity and drive to innovate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Design Skills (Adobe Suite) are a great bonus.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now