Director of Supply Chain and PlanningApply Now
The Director of Supply Chain and Planning will bring strong LEAN manufacturing leadership and expertise to help drive La Tourangelle’s oil processing and packaging operations into best in class, innovation driven facilities. Working closely with the VP of Operations as well as Engineering and Operations leadership, this role will directly oversee the company’s Planning and Warehouse departments. The leading candidate will use their LEAN metrics-based leadership and strong organizational skills to ensure the continuous improvement of supply chain processes and the efficient execution of manufacturing strategy.
Location: La Tourangelle Manufacturing Facility, Woodland, CA
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
- Define and implement comprehensive strategies for all aspects of La Tourangelle’s global supply chain to reduce costs, mitigate risk, improve quality, shorten lead times and reduce inventories
- Provide exceptional, hands-on leadership to the Supply Chain teams of Planning, Sourcing, and Warehouse/Logistics, ensuring La Tourangelle’s mission, vision, and values are infused in every day operations.
- Act as cross-functional leader in collaboration with NPD team, Engineering and Operations to improve Product Lifecycle Management – spearhead initiatives to introduce products on time, on budget, and in stock and minimize obsolescence of end-of-life products
- Guide Planning team to utilize SAP to develop next level planning processes to optimize scheduling efficiencies while driving inventories down and overall turns up
- Continuously develop and enhance supply chain productivity and operational processes. Implement industry best practices for forecasting, sourcing, risk mitigation, inventory and vendor management
- Develop supply chain effectiveness metrics and report regularly on supply chain performance, utilizing the metrics
- Together with Sales and Operations leaders, be a driver/developer of the S&OP process
- Guide Warehousing team to optimize current space management while delivering world class service to both internal and external stakeholders
- 8+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing environment, strong Planning experience preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Lean Enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead high performance teams
- Previous experience in international product sourcing, inventory management, performance metrics, and project management.
- Proven track record of success in managing by KPIs including achieving sustainability goals
- Prior SAP “by-design” or similar MRP planning system experience preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures.
JOINING THE TEAM
To apply, please send an email with your resume to Jobs@latourangelle.com
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef.
Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now