Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
La Tourangelle’s is growing and we’re seeking an eager and capable coordinator to support our marketing team. This is a hands-on execution role that will work closely with our Marketing Manager to ensure the functionality and cohesiveness of our brand’s marketing assets. The coordinator will be able to blend their love of good food with their desire to further CPG marketing knowledge and expertise.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: La Tourangelle Corporate Headquarters, Berkeley, CA / Remote during SIP
- Manage brand assets for our main brand as well as emerging brands
- Social Media content, recipes, articles
- Retail product assets and images for Canada, US, Natural channels
- Arrange for products to be photographed and organize assets for retail, digital shelf, and sales materials (sell sheets, ads, presentations)
- Sales materials – brochure, sell sheets, and program slides
- Execute marketing programs
- Execute brand external communications – social media content focus, consumer email newsletter, website recipes, blogs and product information
- Execute trade and shopper advertising campaigns – manage deadlines, needs, and coordinating with external designers and vendors
- Coordinate trade show activities and logistics
- Assist in marketing program planning, from gathering inputs, identifying partners, and requesting proposals
- Participate in data gathering and analysis related to consumer behavior, marketing trends, etc.
- Support data-based storytelling through compelling presentations
- Organize vendor contacts and submissions for efficient project management
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience, preferably within the natural products space
- Basic design skills for images and video via Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, Spark or similar a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a marketing concentration or equivalent experience
- A track record and demonstrated ability to create compelling brand
- content via multiple channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Love of food!
- Ability to analyze data and ability to turn data into meaningful stories
- Can-do attitude, attention to detail and strong follow-through with a foundation of strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in variable conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Microsoft Office skills, most preferably PowerPoint and Excel, ability to learn and navigate new software, social platforms and tools (like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress and Dropbox)
JOINING THE TEAM
To apply, please send an email with your resume and cover letter at Jobs@latourangelle.com
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef.
Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now