People Partner (HR Manager)Apply Now
We are looking for a curious and compassionate People Partner to support our multi-faceted team at our manufacturing facility. The People Partner will be a visible culture leader while serving as a trusted partner to our HR and operations leadership in achieving our business objectives. This role will play a lead role ensuring each employee’s full life cycle lives up to the goals and standards we’ve set as an excellent place to work.
Reports To: VP of People & Change
Location: La Tourangelle Manufacturing Facility in Woodland, CA
- Support “La A Team”
- Support the day to day needs of talented operations team
- Lead recruiting, onboarding, and training programs for exempt and non-exempt employees at Woodland facility
- Be a trusted partner to operations leadership to help their teams deliver their best work every day
- Communicate regularly with all employees about people strategy, programs, and tools to help them succeed
- HR Excellence
- Partner with VP of People & Change to develop people strategy, programs, and tools that are relevant to the needs and challenges of the business
- Execute our people programs: Ensure implementation, communication, and adoption of HR policies and procedures for entire employee life cycle while ensuring compliance with Federal, State and Local compliance laws
- Manage employee relations, conduct internal investigations and audits as necessary, and process and approve terminations and discipline
- Complete additional HR related tasks as needed such as Safety and OSHA compliance, EEOC reporting, etc
- High Performance Culture
- Foster a culture and mindset of growth among all levels of the organization, identifying opportunities for improvement and providing creative solutions to complex challenges
- Utilize business acumen to inform clear, actionable programs and plans
- Use people analytics and data to inform decision making and track success
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Live La Tourangelle’s values and be a key leader in our positive, inclusive culture
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources required
- BA in Business, HR, or relevant field OR equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to lead projects to completion
- Competent in Labor/Employee Relations, Recruitment, Benefits and Compensation, as well as policy and procedure interpretation.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others across levels and functions while working on multiple tasks in a matrix organization.
- Ability to make decisions based on all relevant information and develops recommendations/solves problems, based on data.
- Established track record of being an effective listener and creative problem solver.
- Working knowledge of CA and federal laws along with practical application.
- Experience in administering FMLA, and other leave programs including workers compensation management and unemployment.
- Ability to facilitate learning presentations in large, small, and virtual group presentations.
- Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Fluent written and verbal Spanish language skills required
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Understanding of change management and continuous improvement methodologies a plus
JOINING THE TEAM
To apply, please send an email with your resume and cover letter at Jobs@latourangelle.com
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now