Sales Analyst – eCommerceApply Now
La Tourangelle is growing and we’re seeking a talented Sales Analyst to drive the growth of our best-in-class natural food products with digital retailers. This role will support the eCommerce Sales Manager in representing our brand and managing relationships with online grocery retailers, brokers, and distributors. The candidate most successful in this position will blend their love of good food with their desire to win online and create opportunities for our brand.
Reports To: eCommerce Sales Manager
Location: La Tourangelle Corporate Headquarters, Berkeley, CA (Remote in SIP)
- eCommerce Support – Assist in driving the eCommerce strategy with online retailers (Amazon, iHerb, Walmart, etc) as well as DTC channel. Develop meeting materials and ongoing reporting to manage eCommerce customers.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will partner closely with marketing colleagues to execute marketing campaign strategies and tactics from inception to launch. You will support in managing external Amazon-specific partners and agencies to optimize programs and drive results.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Sales Support – You will support the sales trade spend strategy by tracking KPI’s in order to deliver merchandising, promotions, advertising, pricing and new product launch objectives.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, sales/marketing, eCommerce, or CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with data analysis, report-building, and craft meaningful stories from data sets
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to give impactful presentations, and a foundation of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in variable conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Proven success working cross-functionally (marketing, supply chain, finance), ability to influence and gain project support from internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup), PowerPoint
JOINING THE TEAM
To apply, please send an email with your resume to Jobs@latourangelle.com
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef.
Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now