Sales Analyst – Private LabelApply Now
La Tourangelle is seeking a Sales Analyst to support the growth of our Private Label channel. Under the guidance of the Senior Private Label Sales Manager, the Sales Analyst will learn the process of bidding, winning, and maintaining Private Label businesses with an array of customers and product offerings. This is a growth-focused role that will balance multiple projects through from conception to completion while hitting ambitious sales targets. The candidate most successful in this position is eager to learn and will combine their keen attention to detail and sense of ownership to drive successful outcomes for our business.
Reports to: Sr Sales Manager, Private Label
Location: La Tourangelle Corporate Headquarters, Berkeley, CA
- Manage private label projects for new product launches under the guidance of the Senior Private Label Sales Manager
- Manage customer inventory of finished goods, and yearly projections and stay updated on any new needs for raw materials
- Handle the day to day administrative needs to maintain Private Label accounts
- Monitor sales of existing items. Anticipate future sales, and work with production department and logistics department to optimize inventory levels, production schedule, sourcing opportunities, on time delivery and maximize profitability.
- Work with the Senior Private Label Manager to generate new leads for new private label business partners and open new private brand customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the trends in the market.
- 1 year professional experience, preferably in natural foods/CPG industry
- Love of food and cooking strongly preferred
- Strong, proactive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to manage communications to various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and manage several high priority projects at once
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills, most especially the ability to create useful spreadsheets and compelling presentations in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in variable conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is artisanship and pursuit of exceptional taste with uncompromising nutritional benefits to improve the health, flavor and lives of our customers and our families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now