Sales Manager – EcommerceApply Now
La Tourangelle is growing and we’re seeking a talented Sales Manager to drive the growth of our best-in-class natural food products with digital retailers. This is a hands-on selling role that will represent our brand and manage relationships with online grocery retailers, brokers, and distributors. The candidate most successful in this position will blend their love of good food with their expertise on how to win online to create new opportunities for our brand.
Reports To: VP of Sales
Location: La Tourangelle Corporate Headquarters, Berkeley, CA
- Ecommerce Strategy – You will be responsible for topline growth for online customers and direct-to-consumer sales. You will create annual account level business plans that will set objectives to support growth through merchandising, promotions, advertising, executing strategic pricing, and launching new products.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will partner closely with marketing colleagues to execute marketing campaign strategies and tactics from inception to launch. You’ll use your experience and expertise to manage external Amazon-specific partners and agencies to optimize programs and drive results.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for achieving Profit & Loss metrics for your business, maximizing trade/promotional spend while optimizing profit.
- Strong digital/ecommerce sales knowledge, preferably with experience with a digitally-native product company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in natural foods/CPG industry
- Ability to analyze data and craft meaningful stories from data sets
- Amazon broker/agency management experience (2 years minimum)
- A track record of success in difficult but beneficial negotiations while maintaining positive relationships
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to give impactful presentations, and a foundation of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in variable conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Proven success working cross-functionally, ability to influence and gain project support from internal and external stakeholders
- Microsoft Office skills, most especially PowerPoint and Excel
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is to inspire food lovers everywhere. Bringing our commitment to sustainable agriculture and artisanship, we craft delicious, healthy foods that nourish and delight our communities, customers and families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now