VP of MarketingApply Now
La Tourangelle is seeking a dynamic, food-loving marketing leader to partner with our Founder/CEO and leadership team to drive our brand’s growth. The successful candidate will have a passion for storytelling and a keen ability to translate strategy into tactics. The VP will direct all marketing functions while establishing department goals, objective, and operating procedures. Our marketing leader will establish and implement La Tourangelle’s marketing strategy, lead a small marketing team and external partners to ensure execution, and meet revenue and profit goals.
This role operates in a small and growing business environment where rolling up your sleeves and diving into execution, building strong cross-functional partnerships, and creatively allocating resources are all vital to success. La Tourangelle has a rich history, a high-quality product, and very loyal consumer base, and the right person will be able to connect these assets with their skills and experience to achieve phenomenal results. Let’s build the next chapter together!
- Develop brand growth strategy across multiple distribution channels, connecting marketing insights, innovation, and financial objectives.
- Lead and execute a cohesive annual, marketing plan to support company’s revenue and growth goals.
- Build, lead, and mentor a performance-driven marketing team. Prioritize marketing projects in a rapidly evolving environment and allocate resources accordingly.
- Lead high impact, cost-effective shopper marketing programs key customer and distributor accounts.
- Drive the Innovation strategy for La Tourangelle, including brand expansion into new product segments. Partner with R&D to lead the innovation process: pipeline ideation, market validation and oversee execution of projects.
- Synthesize consumer insights and market analysis (qualitative and quantitative) and translate date into actionable insights to optimize marketing programs. Conduct competitive, trend and market analysis to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Co-own P&L responsibility with CEO and VP Sales for annual operating plan objectives, including development of brand P&L and measurement across net sales and operating profit targets.
- Design, review, and monitor the Marketing department’s budget to make ensure we are delivering results most efficiently. ROI analysis on key campaigns to monitor program effectiveness.
- Work with third parties to drive sales and marketing strategy, which may include agencies, advertising, packaging, consumer research, and product development
REQUIRED SKILL SET & BACKGROUND
- BA and MBA with an emphasis in Marketing required
- 10 years’ brand experience in the consumer packaged goods industry required
- 6+ years of B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a small business environment (prior CEO/Founder partnership a plus), wearing many hats, juggling competing priorities, and utilizing resources wisely
- Previous experience is required in the development and management of short and long-term marketing plans, operating budgets, and analysis
- Foodie! Passion for natural and organic food products, experience in the kitchen, and knowledge of up-to-the minute food trends
- Successful performance requires skills in leadership, analytical and creative problem solving, verbal/written communications, influence management and negotiation, work planning and organization, team collaboration, conflict resolution, and the ability to motivate and gain cooperation from others
- Very strong experience with brand development and proven track record in owning and steering brand messaging and story-telling
- A track record of leading teams to successful outcomes in high growth environments
- A go-getter with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for cutting edge marketing
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to develop new skills outside of comfort zone
JOINING THE TEAM
To apply, please send an email with your resume and cover letter at Jobs@latourangelle.com
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings on a mission to inspire food lovers everywhere. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is artisanship and pursuit of exceptional taste with uncompromising nutritional benefits to improve the health, flavor and lives of our customers and our families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.Apply Now