- 70 grams sweet rice flour
- 70 grams teff flour
- 85 grams oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams cane sugar
- 1/2 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flours, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together wet ingredients, until smooth. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until no flour streaks remain.
- Fold in blueberries. Spread batter into 8 inch cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Then refrigerate.
- When ready to eat, stir together glaze ingredients. Thin with small increments of milk if needed. Drizzle over cake. Top with zest of one lemon.
- Best served cold, straight from the refrigerator.
Recipe & Image by @HeartbeetKitchen