- 3/4 cup crushed pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup La Tourangelle Virgin or Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- Grind crust ingredients in food processor and press into bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
- Place all filling ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully pour on top of crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.