Cumin Lamb SkewersShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Grilled cumin lamb skewers to the summer weeknight dinner rescue! Skewer the meat the night before for efficient meal prep and make as many skewers as you’d like, this recipe is meant to be scaled. Serve with rice or go paleo and serve as the protein for a kale salad.
- Cut lamb into 1” cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add garlic oil, walnut oil, chili flakes, cumin seeds, salt, and cornstarch to the lamb. Mix until lamb is evenly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Assemble skewers by placing 2 pieces of lamb on a skewer, then 1 piece of scallion stalk, and continue until the skewer is complete.
- Grill skewers for a few minutes on each side until desired doneness.
Recipe & Image by Kristina Cho @eatchofood