Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed BarkShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Crunchy, salty, sweet, and ready for your holiday parties! Our Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bark is the perfect easy treat for entertaining a crowd, bound to please sweet-tooths, salty snack lovers, and spice enthusiasts alike. And did we mention how easy it is?
- 12 oz. organic semisweet chocolate baking wafers (we love Guittard!)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Maldon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a sheet pan, toss pepitas with pumpkin seed oil. Toast in oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Season the toasted seeds with cinnamon and cayenne and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, stirring frequently.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Once the chocolate is melted, pour it onto the sheet pan and spread to 1/2 inch thickness using an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle toasted, seasoned pepitas and Maldon salt over the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then break into pieces to serve!