4 cups uncooked pasta (we used bow-ties)
5- 6 oz tuna
3 sticks celery (chopped)
3 tbsp red onion (fine chopped)
2 mini cucumbers (small diced/chopped)
1½ cups small tomatoes (halved, grape or cherry- we used a medley of colors)
1- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp honey and salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta al dente per package instructions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Prep all produce: chop celery, onion, cucumbers and parsley. Halve tomatoes.
- Combine all prepped produce in a large mixing bowl. Then add tuna, and cooked pasta. Gently mix to combine.
- Next, make dressing by combining vinegar, Roasted Walnut Oil and honey in a jar with lid. Cover and shake until thoroughly mixed. Alternatively you can whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour approximately half of the dressing onto your pasta salad and carefully toss to coat. Reserve remaining dressing, in the refrigerator (covered).
- Generously season pasta salad with salt and pepper to taste.
Then, portion pasta salad out and cover individually, or store covered in a large bowl in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Tip: Allowing pasta salad to sit in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours really helps the flavor!
Once ready to enjoy, simply remove from refrigerator and top with additional dressing as desired.