Garlicky Grilled Potato Packets with Manchego CheeseShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Nothing says summertime like this herby, garlicky side served straight off the grill! These handy little potato packets are a cinch to make and even easier to clean up. Use whatever soft herbs you have on hand to give them added flavor and summery freshness.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into ½” thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Large pinch of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A small handful of chopped fresh herbs – we used parsley, chives, basil and dill
- Shaved Manchego cheese
- In a large bowl, toss together the red potatoes, garlic oil, red onion, Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper and herbs until everything is evenly coated.
- Double up 2 sheets of aluminum foil and place half of the potato mixture in the middle. Fold up the sides of the foil and then crimp them down to make a long packet. Roll up the ends tightly so that the packet is fully sealed. Repeat with the other half of the potatoes.
- Place the packets on a medium heat grill and lower the cover. Grill for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with the shaved manchego (and an extra drizzle of garlic or olive oil if you like!) to serve.