Mason Jar SaladShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Earth Day and Picnic Day in the same week – huzzah! We’re celebrating two of our most beloved holidays by going a little greener and tastier with a Mason Jar Balsamic Salad! Layer on the organic goodness in a reusable glass jar – great for reducing single use waste and for enjoying a picnic meal al fresco!
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- Drizzle of La Tourangelle Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach
- Layer each ingredient in the above order into a clean mason jar.
- Add the lid to the jar and when ready to eat, shake ingredients to fully dress the salad and enjoy!