Orange Basil SpritzerShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Looking for a creative cocktail to ring in the New Year once the clock strikes twelve? Raise your glass with this delightful blend of sparkling champagne, blood orange juice and bright Basil Oil. The flavorful combination of refreshing citrus and basil will kick your new year off in festive style!
- Sugar, for rimming glass
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- Few splashes Basil Oil
- Blood orange wedges, for garnish
- Wash the inside of each glass with a splash Basil Oil. Work the oil all the way the rim, and dip in sugar.
- In each flute, pour 1 ounce simple syrup and top off halfway with champagne.
- Top off with blood orange juice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge and serve.