- 4 ounces coconut milk
- 3/4 ounce almond syrup (we used Torani syrup)
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil (slightly heated)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum
- 2 Tablespoons toasted coconut flakes, divided
- Add coconut milk and almond syrup in a blender. While blending, slowly pour in coconut oil.
- Blend until smooth, about 20 seconds. Add fresh pineapple, 4 to 5 ice cubes (about a cup of ice), dark or aged rum and 1 Tbsp toasted coconut flakes.
- To serve, top with 1 Tbsp toasted coconut flakes. Recipe can be doubled to serve 2.
For a more icy texture, you can freeze the pineapple before blending.