Pucker Up Rose Lip ScrubShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Keep your pucker soft and kissable all year long with a luscious lip scrub. Harsh weather can damage your lips and by exfoliating with a natural scrub, you’ll slough off the chapped layer while also allowing Coconut Oil to moisturize the exposed lips. This allows for better application of hydrating lip balm and makes your favorite lipsticks go on smoothly and effectively last longer.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 4 drops Rose Hip Oil
- 2-5 drops of essential oil of your choice (Bergamot essential oil works well)
- Rose petal pieces (optional)
- Small glass jar with lid
- In a small bowl, stir together raw sugar, Coconut Oil, rose hip oil, bergamot essential oil and rose petal pieces until sugar is moistened. Spoon into jar.
- Using index finger or toothbrush, apply scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 10 seconds.
- Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Follow with a hydrating lip balm.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight for up to 6 months.