Quinoa & Spring Veggie BowlsShare Pin It
A beautiful assembly of fresh ingredients that tastes as fantastic as it looks, this hearty quinoa and veggie bowl with Avocado Oil dressing is a satisfying meal for anytime of the week. Fuel your body with the nutrients it needs, and satiate those tastebuds too!
- 4 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked to package instructions
- 2 cups fresh peas, steamed for 3 min
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup rainbow carrots, sliced and steamed for 3 min
- 2 cups wild greens, the more variety the better!
- ½ cup fresh mint, torn
- 4 eggs, poached or fried
- 2 beets, roasted & diced
- 1 cup of Avocado Oil Dressing (recipe below)
Avocado Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbs La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste Instructions: ● Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, season to taste with Salt and Pepper
- Toss Quinoa with ½ of the dressing and divide evenly between 4 bowls
- Toss Greens with the remaining dressing and divide evenly between 4 bowls
- Assemble bowl with the rest of the ingredients in a decorative fashion
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper, Enjoy!
Avocado Dressing Instructions:
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, season to taste with Salt and Pepper
Recipe courtesy Chef Mike Gerbino