- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add the white scallion slices, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the coriander and cook 30 seconds more.
- Add the shrimp and salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the green scallion pieces and cook until just wilted, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Season with lemon juice and black pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Related Shrimp Recipes
Garlicky Paprika Shrimp and Avocado Salsa Tacos
Toasted Sesame oil – Shrimp/flank steak Marinade