Roasted Salmon Sheet Pan DinnerShare Pin It Print This Recipe
This delicious roasted salmon sheet pan dinner is as easy as it is tasty! One pan and ready in a half hour – plus it makes use of the delicious end of summer harvest veggies that we’re just not willing to say goodbye to!
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup La Tourangelle Basil Oil
- 1 medium bulb fennel, cored and sliced
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut in half (about 3 ½ cups)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (about 2 cups)
- 4 portions salmon, skinned if desired (4 to 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir garlic and basil oil together in a small dish. Toss fennel, green beans, half of the salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Drizzle on half the garlic and basil oil over the veggies and toss to coat, spreading out evenly. Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add tomatoes to the vegetables. Stir the vegetables and spread back out. Arrange salmon among the vegetables, and drizzle the salmon with the remaining half of the oil mixture. Sprinkle the salmon with the remaining salt and more pepper to taste.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast until the salmon just flakes when tested with a fork and the vegetables are tender 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top with basil and serve hot with lemon wedges.
Image & Recipe by Katie of Healthy Seasonal