Strawberry Basil Mom-osaShare Pin It Print This Recipe
What would Mother’s Day be without a little champagne celebration? Raise a glass to Mom with a specialty “Mom-osa” blend of sweet strawberries, sparkling lemon soda and luscious Basil Oil. The seasonal blend of basil and strawberry gives a bright kick to Prosecco- you may never go back to plain orange juice ever again!
- One bottle Prosecco (750 ml)
- 1 cup San Pelligrino Limonata (or sparkling lemon soda of choice)
- 8-10 strawberries halved, plus more sliced for garnish
- 2 Tbsp Basil Oil
- 8-10 fresh strawberries, sliced
PLEASE NOTE: For a non-alcoholic version of this recipe, just omit the Prosecco and add sparkling water to taste.
- Combine the halved strawberries and basil oil into a large pitcher.
- Muddle the strawberries and basil oil.
- Pour the Limonata and Prosecco over the muddled strawberry-basil mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour into champagne flutes and garnish with sliced strawberries. Cheers!