Summer Berry SaladShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Summer, summer, summertime! Time to sit back and unwind AND to eat delicious seasonal salads like this beauty from @lunchesandlittles! Her Berry Salad with new La Tourangelle Balsamic Vinaigrette turns into a complete meal by adding in tasty shredded chicken breast.
- Approximately 8 cups (loosely packed) mixed greens
- 1 pound cooked/chopped chicken breast
- 2- 3 mandarins (peeled and segmented)
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries (we used strawberries, blackberries and blueberries- but raspberries, etc. would be delish too!)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thin sliced)
- La Tourangelle Organic Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss greens with all other ingredients, minus the dressing, in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dressing just before serving and enjoy!
*To make this dish even easier, pick up a rotisserie chicken at your local grocery store to use!