Yogurt Parfait with Pistachio Oil & Apricot CompoteShare Pin It
Add rich, luxurious flavor notes to your favorite Greek yogurt with a drizzle of our Roasted Pistachio Oil and a simple homemade apricot compote. Made with hand roasted pistachios and low in saturated fats, our Pistachio Oil illuminates the creamy nature of the yogurt and transforms it into a delightfully nutty snack, while the compote ushers in fruit sweetness to satiate any sugar craving.
(for the parfait)
- 3 Parfait serving cups
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- Pistachio Oil
(for the apricot compote)
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
(make the compote)
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook (about 10 minutes) until the apricots are pulpy and the water has cooked down to a syrupy consistency. Set aside.
(assemble the parfait)
- Place a spoonful of the cooled compote into each parfait cup, followed by 1 cup Greek yogurt. Top with another spoonful of the compote, and sprinkle on the sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle on our Roasted Pistachio Oil and serve.