Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp. grapefruit juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
- 1 tbsp. finely minced fresh mint + a nice sprig or two on the side
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 2 cups of mixed greens
- 4 avocados diced
- 3 pink grapefruits segmented
- Whisk the vinegar slowly into the oil, and then the grapefruit juice, until an emulsion is reached.
- Add the fresh mint, shallot, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put the salad ingredients together in the bowl and mix. Taste and re-season accordingly.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.