Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Use this heart-healthy mayonnaise as a dressing for salads, sandwiches or even as a dip for vegetables. Make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature before blending into a smooth sauce.
- 1 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 egg yolk
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 generous pinch sea salt
- Place one egg yolk, oil, lemon juice and salt into a narrow jar with a wide lid to accommodate the immersion blender.
- Place the blender in jar so that it touches the bottom.
- Turn blender on. You will see mayo thicken up almost immediately.
- Keep the blender at the bottom of the jar for 20-25 seconds, if needed, move the blender up and down the last few seconds.
- Store in a container in the fridge for up to a week.