Banana Matcha Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line two 5 x 4 muffin pans with cupcake liners or grease the pan with the La Tourangelle Canola Spray Oil.
- Mash the bananas using in a large mixing bowl with a fork. Add the AvoCoco Oil and sugar to the bananas and beat with a whisk or electric mixer until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and matcha powder and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Gradually fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture using a large rubber spatula until well combined and no flour lumps remain.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and fill approximately ¾ of the cups.
- Bake the muffins for 15 minutes or until a wooden skewer or sharp knife inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before digging in!