Chocolate Fudge with Peanuts
Fudge is one of the most satisfying gifts to receive during the holiday season. Our recipe adds roasted peanuts with Roasted Peanut Oil for a thoroughly flavorful combination of peanut and chocolate. The only challenge with this simple recipe will be trying to save enough for your loved ones!
- 2 1/4 cups (16 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
5 Tbsp La Tourangelle Peanut Oil plus more for pan
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- With a pastry brush lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with Peanut Oil. Line pan with two pieces of parchment paper in both directions, leaving 2 inches of overhang on all sides. Brush parchment with peanut oil as well. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in a bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine cream, marshmallows, peanut oil, sugar, and salt over medium-high. Whisk until smooth. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute to allow chocolate to melt, then stir until smooth. Fold in the chopped peanuts. Pour into baking pan and refrigerate until set for a minimum of 3 hours. Cut fudge into 1 1/2-inch squares or rectangles. If you'd like, press a peanut into each square before serving or packing.
- Keeps for one week in the refrigerator. Enjoy!