1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsp La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices Texas toast-style bread
- 6 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Stir together mayonnaise, Garlic Oil and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread on both sides of each bread slice, dividing evenly.
Cut a 3-inch circle (or any shape you'd like) from the center of each bread slice.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook bread until golden brown on one side, 1 to 2 minutes.
Turn and immediately crack an egg into the hole of each slice; season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and partially cover pan. Cook until eggs are set, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining bread and eggs. Cook bread rounds until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with hot sauce, if desired.