Organic Flaxseed Oil Chicory Salad
Vitamin E and Omega Vegan Lunch.The Organic Flaxseed Oil allows you to have a high daily intake of plant-based protein and omega 3.Chicories, sprouted grains, garlic, lemon, pear and flaxseed oil make for a perfect balance of citrus and nutty flavors.
- 2 Heads Chicories
- 1 ea Pear, cut in small pieces
- 1/8 Cup Toasted Hazelnuts
- 1/4 Cup Sprouted Grains
Juice of 1 lemon
3 Tablespoons La Tourangelle Organic Flaxseed Oil
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Salt
Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Cut and clean the chickories, place in cold water. Place them on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Toast the hazelnuts in a 350 degree till golden brown. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, place the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Grab a fork and put the garlic clove on it.
- Use this garlic on the fork as your stirring device. Slowly start adding the La Tourangelle Flaxseed Oil to the lemon juice.
- Add salt to taste. Dispose of the garlic. In a larger bowl, mix chicories, pear, toasted hazelnuts and sprouted grains.
- Add the lemon vinaigrette around the sides of bowl and a pinch of salt. Mix gently.
- Place on a platter, crack black pepper across the top and enjoy.