Roasted Peanut Oil Fudge (Video)
- 2 1/4 cups (16 ounces) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanuts for garnish
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 5 tablespoons Roasted Peanut Oil plus more for pan
- 1 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Salt
With a pastry brush lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with Peanut Oil. Line pan with two pieces of parchment paper in both directions, leaving 2 inches of overhang on all sides. Brush parchment with peanut oil as well. Set aside.
Place chocolate in a bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine cream, marshmallows, peanut oil, sugar, and salt over medium-high. Whisk until smooth. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute to allow chocolate to melt, then stir until smooth. Pour into baking pan and refrigerate until set for a minimum of 3 hours. Cut fudge into 1 1/2-inch squares or rectangles. Press a peanut into each square before serving or packing.
- Keeps for one week in the refrigerator. May also be rolled in chopped peanuts as logs or balls. Enjoy!