After-Sun Hot Hair Treatment
- Combine the oils in a small glass jar.
- Fill a bowl with boiling water and place the jar in the water to melt the coconut oil into the other oils. Make sure all oils are blended well before applying on hair.
- Apply to hair (clean or dirty, damp or dry) by dipping finger tips into the warm oil and massage through hair. Focus on the ends of your hair. If you have an oily scalp, avoid applying hot oil directly onto scalp as it will only make it more oily and will be hard to get out.
- Wrap hair into a warm towel or cover your hair with a shower cap to lock in moisture and get the most out of the mask.
- Leave it for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Wash hair thoroughly, applying shampoo. You may not need to condition. Dry and style as usual. Use this hot oil treatment once a month during the warmer months for healthy strands.