Baked Brie with Fig and Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp berry or fig preserves
3 Tbsp La Tourangelle Walnut Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup dried mission figs, sliced
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 8 oz French Brie
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine the sliced dried figs with the nuts. Add the preserves and 1 Tbsp Walnut Oil.
- Coat the bottom of a small cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish with 1 Tbsp Walnut Oil. Place the round of Brie in dish, and coat the Brie with the remaining 1 Tbsp Walnut Oil.
- Top the Brie with the fig and nut mixture.
- Bake the Brie for 10-15 minutes, or until the Brie starts to ooze, but not melt.
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers or baguette.