- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, stem ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Heat Garlic Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic; cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring, until mushrooms have softened and released their liquid, about 7 minutes. Raise heat to medium-high; cook until liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes more.
- Stir in parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Let cool completely, then spread on baguette, serve on a charcuterie platter, or layer into an omelette.