Garlic Bacon Popcorn
1/4 cup La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 3/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and finely crumbled
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large pot over medium heat, add Garlic Oil.
- Once hot and shiny, add popcorn kernels.
- Once the first kernel has popped, place lid on pot and shake pot to distribute popcorn evenly.
- Continue to occasionally shake pot to insure all kernels will be near the heat source to pop. Listen closely to hear the kernels slow down to 2-3 seconds per pop.
- When popping is complete, pour popcorn into a large bowl. Add salt, rosemary, bacon and Parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.