- 1 7-8oz can of snails (about a dozen snails)
- 3/4 stick of butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Pernod
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A dozen sterilized snail shells
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients except for the snails and shells. Assemble the escargot by placing a snail in each shell and then filling the rest of the shell with the compound butter.
- Place the snails with the butter side up in a small oven-safe dish and bake for 10 minutes or until the butter is bubbly. Serve with a crusty baguette for sopping up all of the buttery garlicky goodness!