Green Goddess Frittata with Shaved Asparagus
Samantha Seneviratne for Food 52
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
1/4 cup La Tourangelle Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup mixed soft herbs, such as dill, chives, and parsley
- 1/2 cup lightly grated parmigiano reggiano ( 1/2 ounce), plus more for the sprinkling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 oz asparagus, trimmed and shaved with a vegetable peeler
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, dressing, herbs, cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt, and pepper.
- In an 8 to10-inch nonstick, ovenproof skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the shaved asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until just softened, about 1 minute.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, gently pushing large set curds into the center with a rubber spatula, until the edges are just set, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and cook until set in the center and lightly browned on top, about 15 minutes. Serve hot or room temperature with more cheese sprinkled on top.