- Fill a bowl will water and soak your corn in the husks for about 30-45 minutes.
- Then pull back the husks, leaving them attached at the bottom but exposing the corn on the cob. Remove the silk.
- Next, drizzle the corn with Grapeseed Oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on the corn.
- Pull the husks back up to cover the corn as best you can.
- Put the corn on the grill at about 400 degrees and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- After they are done, remove the husks and top with garlic and rosemary butter, salt and pepper.