Nothing says summer like corn on the cob. Grilling corn on the barbecue however, adds another level of taste and texture altogether. Smoky, rich and slightly caramelized, these ears of corn will be welcome at any outdoor gathering. Slather with a dollop of herb butter that's infused with chopped rosemary and our Garlic Oil.
- Corn on the cob, 6-8 ears
- Grapeseed Oil (spray oil for ease of use)
- Garlic and rosemary butter
- 1 stick of butter
2 Tbsp La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
For the corn:
For the garlic and rosemary butter:
- Fill a bowl will water and soak your corn in the husks for about 30-45 minutes.
- Then pull back the husks, leaving them attached at the bottom but exposing the corn on the cob. Remove the silk.
- Next, drizzle the corn with Grapeseed Oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on the corn.
- Pull the husks back up to cover the corn as best you can.
- Put the corn on the grill at about 400 degrees and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- After they are done, remove the husks and top with garlic and rosemary butter, salt and pepper.