Grilled Peaches with Creme Fraiche, Pistachio and Tangy Honey Drizzle
- 4 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fruity vinegar (champagne vinegar works nicely if you don’t have a sweeter specialty vinegar on-hand)
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Roasted Pistachio Oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the honey, vinegar, pistachio oil and vanilla extract until the mixture completely melts together. Set aside.
- Heat a clean grill to medium. Lightly brush the cut side of each peach half with the honey mixture. Place the halves cut side down on the grill for 8 minutes, then flip and grill for another 7 minutes or until they are fork tender.
- Arrange the grilled peaches on a platter, drizzle with the remaining honey glaze and top with dollops of creme fraiche. Garnish with chopped pistachios and mint to serve!