Grilled Veggie Kebabs with Herbed Olive Oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ½-¾” pieces
- 1 large summer squash, cut into ½-¾” pieces
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into
- Other tasty veggies to grill alongside: corn on the cob, red onion, vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- La Tourangelle Grapeseed Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Big handful of freshly chopped herbs (Use whatever soft herbs you have on hand! We love a combo of parsley, chives, basil, and cilantro)
- Big pinch of kosher salt
- Optional: red pepper flakes for added heat
Herbed Olive Oil
- Heat a clean grill to medium/medium high.
- In a large shallow dish, soak 8 - 10 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Assemble the kebabs by alternating veggies on the wooden skewers until all are used up. Brush the kebabs very lightly with La Tourangelle Grapeseed Oil and season with salt and pepper. If you're grilling up any additional vegetables like corn, onion or tomato, brush them with the oil and season as well.
- Grill the vegetables for about 15 minutes or until they have nice grill marks and just start to get tender.