Hazelnut Stuffed Peaches
- 2 peaches
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp La Tourangelle Hazelnut Oil (plus more for the pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the hazelnuts, brown sugar, vanilla extract and hazelnut oil.
- Cut the peaches in half vertically. Separate the halves carefully and remove the pits. Lightly oil a small baking dish.
- With your hands pack about a quarter of the nut mixture up against the flat side of a peach half. You should end up with a dome of nuts on top of each peach. Place the peaches, nut side up, on the prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the peaches are soft and the nuts are golden brown and crispy.
- Delicious with vanilla ice cream.