Herbs de Provence Roasted Chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Herbs de Provence Oil
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 1/2-4 lb. chicken
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
Herbs de Provence Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 475°. Mix garlic, Herbs de Provence seasoning, Herbs de Provence Oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture all over inside and outside of chicken. Place on a wire rack set inside a roasting pan.
- Roast chicken until skin begins to brown, 25-30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thigh registers 165°, 25-30 minutes longer.
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving. Serve with lemon wedges.