Honey, Ginger Panna Cotta with Pumpkin Seed Oil
1 3/4 cup cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 strips lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
4 tsp La Tourangelle Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Pour the cream, honey, ginger, lemon zest and salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Careful not to let the cream over boil. Cover and let steep for one hour.
- Pour about 1/2 tsp each of pumpkin oil into 8, 2 to 3 oz. ramekins.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile pour the milk into the cream mixture and strain. Pour liquid over gelatin slowly while stirring.
- Divide liquid evenly in the ramekins . Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. To unmould turn upside down on plate and tip and jiggle until the panna cotta comes out.