If you're looking for a smoothie that aligns with a ketogenic diet (one that is low in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and high in fat), try this blend of healthy fats from avocado, coconut milk, nut butter and Walnut Oil. Rich cocoa powder and cinnamon give this recipe a flavor that is closer to dessert than breakfast- a true guilt-free indulgence perfect for any time of day!
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
1/2 frozen avocado
- 1 Tbsp nut butter of choice
1 Tbsp chia seeds, soaked in 3 Tbsp of water for 10 minutes
- 2 tsp cacao or cocoa powder
1 Tbsp La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- Ice (optional)
- For topping: cacao nibs and cinnamon
1/4 cup water, if needed
- Add contents into a high-powered blender, blending until well-combined.
- Top with cacao nibs and cinnamon. Enjoy!