Mixed Greens with Toasted Almonds and Grapefruit
- 2 grapefruits (1 for juice, 1 for flesh)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Roasted Almond Oil
- 1 handful mixed greens
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Juice one grapefruit (you should end up with about 1/2 cup) and stir in honey until it is dissolved. Add Dijon mustard and whisk in almond oil.
- Peel the remaining grapefruit with a knife making sure to remove all the bitter pith. Either slice into rounds or filet each individual section.
- Toss all the ingredients together and serve.