Pineapple AHA Mask
Combined with a bit of Coconut Oil, pineapple makes a natural AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) face mask for reducing the appearance of lines and spots while giving your skin a healthy glow. Bromelain, an enzyme in fresh pineapple, is known to remove dead skin cells and other surface impurities while making your face feel good and tingly. This tropical face mask is good for all skin types and can be used up to once a week.
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Combine 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple (or canned pineapple) with 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Apply evenly over your face, neck and chest and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse, pat dry and slather on moisturizer.
- Don’t over do it with a mask like this – once a week is plenty. Your skin may be extra sensitive afterwards, so be sure to apply additional SPF.