Quinoa & Spring Veggie Bowls
Chef Mike Gerbino
- 4 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked to package instructions
- 2 cups fresh peas, steamed for 3 min
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup rainbow carrots, sliced and steamed for 3 min
- 2 cups wild greens, the more variety the better!
- ½ cup fresh mint, torn
- 4 eggs, poached or fried
- 2 beets, roasted & diced
- 1 cup of Avocado Oil Dressing (recipe below)
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbs La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Avocado Dressing Ingredients
Toss quinoa with ½ of the dressing and divide evenly between 4 bowls.
- Toss Greens with the remaining dressing and divide evenly between 4 bowls
- Assemble bowl with the rest of the ingredients in a decorative fashion
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper, Enjoy!
Avocado Dressing Instructions
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper.