- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, or 2 flax eggs
4 Tbsp La Tourangelle Almond Oil
- 2 Tbsp raspberry yogurt, or plain
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1/4 tsp rose extract, optional
For the donut batter:
For the icing:
- For the batter, preheat the oven to 375 F, and simply mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk till well combined.
- Grease a donut baking pan with Coconut Oil and fill with the batter. Pop into the oven to cook for about 10 minutes, till golden brown.
- In the meantime, make the glaze by melting the coconut butter with the coconut oil.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until the raspberries have been smashed and mixed into the batter.
Dunk the top half of the donuts into the glaze. The glaze should harden immediately, but if they don't simply pop them into the fridge for a few minutes to set.
- If you want more glaze on top you can always spoon the glaze onto of the donut. Enjoy!