Roasted Pecan Oil - Apple, fennel, carrot, cucumber salad
A refreshing light unique salad. The mix between the acidity of the fruit, the sweetness of the honey and the buttery texture of La Tourangelle Roasted Pecan Oil is a balanced delight!
- 2 green apples shredded or cubed
- 2 red apples shredded or cubed
- 1 fennel shredded or cubed
- 1/2 cucumber shredded or cubed (optional)
- 2 carrots shredded or cubed
- 3/4 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Pecan Oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tbp honey, salt&pepper
For the salad
For the vinaigrette
Whisk together vinegar, honey, salt & pepper. Slowly add oil, whisking until emulsified, or shake the ingredients in a jar.
In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredient and the vinaigrette.